An Auto Insurance Update
As we start the new year, everyone is looking to save money on auto insurance. Don’t shop online as you may get cheap auto insurance, but it may not be there when you need it the most. Call our office; we will do the shopping for you.
We are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their auto insurance. Saving money is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your car and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to our office. There are many ways to reduce your auto insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote. We are independent and have access to many markets that offer competitive premiums on auto insurance.
- Many insurers offer discounts on your auto insurance if your car has some of the following features:
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.